Courier & Logistics Management Institute and UNILAG CONSULTANCY SERVICES
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA & ADVANCED DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Courier, Logistics and Transport Management is relatively virgin globally. In the contemporary times, the business of courier and logistics has taken a global dimension and has become critical in national development. The prominence and the need to promote professionalism in Courier and Logistics have made it imperative for these professional diploma and advanced diploma programme. This Course will expose the participants to effective planning in distribution network, fleet management, delivery management, route planning and management, supply chain solutions, health and safety management, security implications of the logistics process, tracking and tracing for effective monitoring and delivery, use of robust ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
Professional Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes in:
- Courier And Logistics Management
- Courier And Transport Management
- Logistics And Transport Management
The programmes are designed;
- To professionalize activities in Courier, Logistics, Transport and Management.
- To promote courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- To expose participants on the role of management in logistics and transport planning.
- To address forward and reverse logistics issues.
- To teach the concept of silos in departmental individualism (departments operating as separate entities).
- To educate participants on the current Inventory techniques, and the role of warehousing in the supply chain.
- Managers/Officers and prospective professionals will be equipped with the adequate skills for best industrial practices.
- Participants will be better prepared for courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- These programmes will enhance career growth and employability.
- Acquisition of professional knowledge by Logistics Officers in respect of attitude and logistics administration in the distribution chain.
- Comprehensive knowledge on elements of supply chain management, including forward and reverse logistics.
- Practical knowledge of effective tracking and tracing of delivery.
- Hands – On in the use of ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
- Knowledge of modern approach to fleet management.
- Graduates of these programmes are given the opportunity for automatic admission into the Professional Grades of ASSOCIATE/MEMBER of Courier and Logistics Management Institute.
Who Should Enroll?
Owners and Managers of Courier, Logistics and Transport entities, Human Resources Managers, Professionals/Personnel/Managers in Accounting, Medicine, Pharmacy, Construction, Engineering, Hotels, Oil and Gas, ICT, Architecture, Academia, Bank, Marketing/Sales Managers, Sales and Distribution Officers/Managers in Newspaper Houses,Logistics Officers/ Managers, Transport Managers/ Officers, Protocol Officers, Admin Officers/Managers, Sales and Distribution Officers/ Managers, Courier Operations Officers, Entrepreneurs that want to go into Courier, Logistics and Transport Business, Marketing Managers, Shipping and Freight Forwarders, Consultant in the field of Courier, Logistics and Transport, Business Owners who want to maximize their business and stay sustainably competitive in the field of Courier, Logistics and Transport, and Graduates who want to start their careers in these areas, etc
- WASC/GCE O’LEVEL with a minimum of 3years industry experience.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings.
- Sc/BA Degree with minimum of Third Class.
- NCE/OND/HSC/GCE A’LEVEL with a minimum of 2years industry experience.
- 6 months
Mode of Application
Or collect directly from
Unilag Consult office.
Non- Refundable fee of #10,000 (Nigeria) or #15,000 (outside Nigeria)
Mode of Payment:
Completed application form should be returned to Unilag Consult on payment of application fee to the account details below.
Acct No: 2029937936
Acct Name: UNILAG CONSULT
Bank: First Bank
Online payment: www.unilagconsult.com.ng
Professional Diploma Fee
Fee N75,000, Course Materials N25,000 (Total N100,000)
Advanced Diploma Fee
Fee N85,000, Course Materials N25,000, (Total N110,000)
Mode of Lecture
- Direct Class attendance at the following centre:
UNILAG CONSULT, Commercial Avenue/RamsomeKuti Road Junction, Opposite International School, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba,Lagos.
- Saturdays From 9.00am- 6.00pm
End of October, 2018.
The programmes are scheduled to commence on 3rd November, 2018.